Operates multiple moderately complex machines including Brown & Sharpe automatic lathes for production parts and complex fabrication tasks. The position is responsible for set-up, operation, and troubleshooting equipment.
Brief description of products and services
Small tight tolerance dental equipment components.
Brief description of tool room support equipment
Brief description of engineering support systems and staff
Brief description of tooling materials
Number Paid Holidays
Brief description of Vacation Policy
4 weeks of PTO each year.
As one of the most respected names in the industry, A-dec is proud of the dental equipment we create. We’re even prouder to be consistently named one of Oregon’s most admired companies (ten years and counting)!
With a “people first” attitude, A-dec is an innovative, empowering workplace focused on total well-being. This includes:
• An industry leading company with a 50-year legacy of success
• A commitment to excellence, growth and promoting from within
• Professional development programs
• 401k, profit sharing and retirement plans
• Generous PTO and holidays
• Health, dental and vision benefits
• Competitive pay and bonuses
• Tuition reimbursement
• A beautiful campus with an on-site workout program and free parking
If you’re looking for a place to make the most of your career, take a closer look at A-dec.
Please Login or Register
For internet security purposes, email and phone contact information is available for registered users only. Please login or register a profile.
A posted Job Seeker Profile will permit access to the site e-mail system and allow immediate contact with all job postings. Please refer to Site Tips for more information.