Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Short-Term Disability, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, Vision insurance
Description of Duties
* Reads blueprint or job order for product specifications such as dimensions, tolerances, number of parts to be machined, and tooling instructions such as cutting speeds, feed rates, depth of cuts, and cutting tools to be used.
Brief description of products and services
* Positions and secures specified collets, bushings, and stock pushers onto stock feeding mechanism and loads bar stock into feeding mechanism. * Installs and adjusts specified cams, gears, and stops to control stock and tool movements.
Brief description of tool room support equipment
* Sets cutting speeds and feed rates. * Moves controls to cycle machine through settings, stopping machine and adjusting tool positions and machine controls to allow for operating factors such as timing, clearance between moving parts, and chip removal.
Brief description of engineering support systems and staff
* Starts machine, observes operation, and inspects first run and sample workpiece to ensure machining conforms to specifications.
* Replaces worn tools. * Operates bench grinder to sharpen tools. * Performs on-the-job training for operators as needed.
Brief description of tooling materials
We are a veteran owned small business. Still have the small business feel. Never had a layoff, never had a shut- down. We produce for our own catalog so we do not bid jobs.
Number Paid Holidays
8 (some years 9)
Brief description of Vacation Policy
After 1 year - 2 weeks (80 hours)
After 5 years - 3 weeks (120 hours)
Sick Days - 1 week (40 hours) - pro-rated depending on start date
Please Login or Register
For internet security purposes, email and phone contact information is available for registered users only. Please login or register a profile.
A posted Job Seeker Profile will permit access to the site e-mail system and allow immediate contact with all job postings. Please refer to Site Tips for more information.